Thursday, August 23, 2007

This time of year....

I love my job. I love summer time! But, when this time of year rolls around, I always seem to forget how much time it takes to get a classroom ready. I had things presentable for Meet the Teacher night, but I have a HUGE list of things to still do! I worked until 10pm last night, all day today, left for an hour to get showered and changed and back up until 7:30. I go back tomorrow for another day of meetings. I have so many things I need to do in my room. Luckily the school will be opened this weekend for some time. I have loved being team leader for the whole week I have held the job, it is just taking some time to get used to the extra duties. But I really like the new challenge. I got my job description letters in my box today, and I had three of them :*) Team Leader, Teacher, and Mentor to my new teachers.

I have a great feeling about this year. I feel very positive and ready to take on the challenges our campus faces. We had a prayer walk to day. We walked 7 times to claim the building this morning. We prayed for our students, teachers, and each other. It was really a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How neat that you all prayed for your school and kids. I hope you have a wonderful year!