Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Update

Mom is throwing up and not much better. I called the doctor on call and the pain meds that she was taking every 4 hours has affected her GI tract. So we are trying to wean her off the pain meds to every 6 hours so her body will work more efficiently.

The funeral will be Wednesday instead of Tues. I will be staying the extra day to be with my family. My prayer is that my mom's body will start working correctly so that she can deal with the pain and be able to get up and move. She needs to start putting weight on her leg so she will heal quicker. Comfort and peace for my family as they celebrate the life of their husband, father, brother, and uncle.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just wanted to check on your mom. I also know that today was a hard day for your dad and your family due to the funeral. I am praying for y'all.