Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wii


We decided it was time to get a Gaming System for our household.... We chose the Wii. I wanted us all up and moving and not sitting in front of the TV this summer. We have had so much fun with the bowling, tennis, golf, and baseball. Of course my fave is Guitar Hero III! :*) We got the Guitar Hero III at Sam's club, but no Wii, we went to Best Buy, no Wii, then off to Target, no Wii. We then thought we would go by Walmart, no Wii. The girls were very disappointed, so I tried one more Walmart about 10 minutes away and when I called she said they had ONE! I asked her to hold it, but she said they couldn't. We got there as fast as we could and was able to get the LAST one. We got the charger, WII, and one more controller. It has been well worth the money!

No comments: