Friday, September 14, 2007

Prayers are answered!

This is an update from my sister in law:



Hi everyone. I talked to my doctor this evening and am feeling much better about everything. We’ve decided to go ahead and do the LEEP procedure one more time. The more she has talked with her colleagues and researched this she thinks that since she was careful about not taking too much of my cervix out during the last LEEP that she could’ve missed a spot so that’s why I’m having these high grade cells. She also said that she believes in her heart that it is not cancer since the results from the last surgery came back benign. Furthermore, she told me to not worry too much about pregnancy later on. If this next surgery goes well and my following pap smears come back normal, then I could still have kids. I would be high risk but there are ways around that as far as stitching up the cervix and other things that can be done to help. I won’t be having the surgery until after the holidays, so I won’t have to worry about school and we’ll have insurance by then as well. She told me I would be just fine if we had to wait a couple months. Needless to say, I’m feeling so much better about this whole situation!

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know what was going on and that it may not be so bad after all! Your prayers are obviously working. I love ya’ll very much!

Love,
Chrissy

We love you too and are so thankful that things are looking better. Our God is GOOOOD!

No comments: