Sunday, November 11, 2007

Being a mom

I found this post on a friend of mines blog: http://karlascrazylife.blogspot.com/2007/09/musings-of-housewife-recently-wrote.html#links.
Yes, I am very guilty of some of the things, well, most of the things on her list. But, after realizing that my girls are loved so much, that they know that they are loved and that they actually enjoying spending time with me and their dad (well, for the time being :*), makes me know that even if they don't get a bath everyday, that there are more important things in life and I should NOT feel guilty. They are very happy, healthy, loving girls.

My girls do know these very important things in our lives:
**Good byes are very special to us and heartfelt.
**Truly meaning "I love you" when you say it.
**Attending Church and knowing that Jesus does love them and that faith will get them through anything.
**The power of prayer
**Being nice to each other even when you are so very frustrated with each other.
**Being kind to their friends.
**Work hard and to their best in everything they do.

I am so very blessed with my family, but you can't help think what I could I do differently to be a better mom...I guess guilt is just part of the mom job qualifications :*)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great post. Karla had another thought provoking post on Sunday you might want to read. If you did not bookmark her sight you can click on the button on my blog to get there. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!