Friday, September 25, 2009

The Challenge Week 5

I am down .8 this week, which I am thrilled about. I am .4 away from the next set of numbers!!!!! My back has hurt all week and I have been totally stressed out with life. I didn't get to the gym once, but I kept my calories under control and that seemed to work. So many times when I worked a 10 hour day then had 4 more hours of work at my second jobs (mom, homework foreman, chef!!!) I wanted so badly just to go to McDonalds, Sonic, etc, but I didn't. I guess it was good I didn't even have the energy to get back in the car to go LOL....

Yes, I would have liked a bigger loss, but hey .8 is a LOSS! My back is somewhat better today, so maybe I can hit spin tomorrow or Monday morning. I just need to get refocused on my work out. Only 12 more weeks until the Challenge is over. If only I could lose 12 more pounds!!!!!! Wow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your challenge ticker!!!! That is such a great idea, and good for accountability!!! I will have to share this with the group! Love ya girl, keep it up