Friday, October 2, 2009

Challenge Update

Wow, what a long and stressful week. I am so worried about my students and how they are struggling, but I know I will get them where I need to. I didn't get the gym again, just not enough time in the day, but I am really going to try to next week. I am down 7 pounds! All my dress pants are TOOO big! I am not sure if I am in an 8 yet, but I am sure close. I feel a renewed strenght that I can do this and I can reach my goal! If I can lose 3 more pounds by the time I go home on October 23, I will be half way there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!!! You are doing amazing...

Thanks for helping me this morning at church with Brylee. She was soaked!!! I had to get her home, it was just too much for me to handle!! I appreciate your help for sure!

Mom said...

Hey, you are doing awesome. we are so proud of you.. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see you.,.